Help You Grow Your Company.
alliances, and other corporate partnerings are fueling the growth
of the world's most successful companies. The demand to deliver
more new products, quicker, and at lower prices has never been
greater. Joint ventures and other collaborative arrangements
are revolutionizing how winning companies compete by permitting
businesses to enter new markets and field new products.
can take many forms such as: a strong relationship with a major
customer, a partnership with a source of distribution, a relationship
with a supplier of innovation or product, or an alliance in
pursuit of a common goal. Sometimes corporate partners form
a new jointly owned company. In other instances one partner
purchases equity in the other. Most often, the relationship
is defined by a contract.
partnerings are the quickest way to grow your company, particularly
in times of change. Without implementing difficult and time-consuming
internal changes, a partnering permits you to:
* Move to decisively seize opportunities before they disappear.
* Respond more quickly to change.
* Adapt with greater flexibility.
* Increase your market share.
* Gain access to a new market or penetrate markets before your
* Shore up internal weaknesses.
* Gain a new skill or area of competence.
* Succeed although your company lacks otherwise key resources.
how you can effectively use partnering to grow your company.
what it is, there is always someone who has what you need: More
Customers, Additional Capital, New or Additional Distribution
Channels, Preexisting Relationships or Old Fashioned CLOUT,
Experience with a New Business Model, Agility and Innovation,
New Products or Services, Specialized Knowledge, Expertise or
Experience, Low-Cost or Unique Production Capacity
approach will help you find and close deals with the partners
we develop a one-page strategy sheet for your specific situation
and analyze your competitive position.
- We do
an eight-point analysis to answer these questions:
has what you need?
it is you have, or can obtain, that they may need?
best to get them to seek you out?
- We then
develop and implement a campaign to draw pre-qualified and
motivated potential partners to you.
we help you negotiate and close your deals.
is tailored to your specific needs. You decide which components
you buy from us and which you do yourself. If you want to handle
the campaign in-house, we can train or provide back up.
Information About Partner Acquisition Campaigns
Partnering Telephone Consult.
an immediate partnering assist to get you quickly up to speed.
We offer a concise telephone consultation with an experienced
partnering professional from the Corporate Partnering Institute.
It is an opportunity to ask specific questions and get immediate
answers. We can:
guidance on locating and qualifying the right partner.
* Develop and negotiate deal sheets -- the first draft is the
* Overcome barriers to an early closure of your deal.
* Explain how to use a deal sheet
* Avoid hidden pitfalls
* Help in prioritizing our partnering checklists to your particular
* Get on track and up to speed, quicker, easier, and faster.
Information About the Partnering Telephone Consult
you through the delicate partnering process by:
* Assessing your true partnering needs
* Identifying the partner profiles most likely to cause you
* Avoiding common errors and pitfalls
* Bringing your deal to early closure
* Guiding you in fixing or extricating yourself from troubled
* Avoiding the delay and missteps of your own on-the-job training
Partnering Arbitration and Mediation Services.
often be helpful for partners to have an independent third party
available when they need help. For example:
* In assembling
a partnering you can run into difficult issues that can be resolved
with help from an independent and reasonable view point.
* Lawyers can get locked up into unreasonable positions. As
an outsider we can ask the tough questions to open the issues,
find reasonable compromises, and break the deadlock.
do You Charge?
possible, we quote a fixed fee. For long-term engagements with
measurable results, we prefer to reduce our fees and supplement
them with success-based rewards. We generally start client relationships
with a telephone consultation charged at an hourly rate. Click
here for more information about our Partnering